GymDJ regularly features new workout music with iTunes download links, thirty to sixty minute workout mixes and free workout songs and mixes. GymDJ is always accepting requests and likes to promote your songs or dj mixes.
GymDJ launched in 2009 as a website for workout music focused on mainstream and independent artists. Since then GymDJ has grown into a workout music community showcasing new & mainstream artists, DJs and creating their own workout mixes at least once a month.
GymDJ categorizes songs based on their BPM (Beats per Minute). Each song gets placed into the appropriate category based on:
- Warm up / Cool down: 90 – 100 bpm
- Running: 120 – 160 bpm
- Boxing: 122 – 140 bpm
- Cycling: 130 – 170 bpm
- Lifting: 140 – 170 bpm
GymDJ’s policy is:
- GymDJ keeps your email information private
- GymDJ is not responsible for any music’s content, lyrics, album art or files
- GymDJ does not allow any links to pirated or illegal music downloads
- GymDJ does not provide any links to pirated or illegal music downloads
- GymDJ does not hide advertisements on any page